I dont feel that the Supreme has too much power. I feel that the amount of power they have is necessary for our system of government. Without the supreme court our country wouldnt have a way to make enforce the laws according to the Constitution.
I agree with you Jesse, the Supreme Court shouldn't be seen as having too much power as it has the difficult job of judging whether laws are constitutional or not, which should be considered the most difficult job of the three branches of our government
I agree. I do not think that the Supreme Court has too much power. I like the idea that the Founding Fathers had, even though it is not followed too well, that Justices serve for life so they would not have to be worried about the next election and they could judge neutrally.
I agree with you Jesse, the Supreme Court shouldn't be seen as having too much power as it has the difficult job of judging whether laws are constitutional or not, which should be considered the most difficult job of the three branches of our government
ReplyDeleteI agree. I do not think that the Supreme Court has too much power. I like the idea that the Founding Fathers had, even though it is not followed too well, that Justices serve for life so they would not have to be worried about the next election and they could judge neutrally.
ReplyDelete